Erik Mishiyev better known as Short-e is a popular DJ, TV Host, Artist and Actor but evolving is what he does best! Aside from rockin’ all the HotSpots, Short-e has launched “The Short-e Show”, a self-produced TV show which he also hosts. National stars & celebrities embraced & endorsed the program when Short-e approached them for an interview during his club gigs and parties. This was just the beginning of the success of the program. YouTube took notice of his videos and offered him a partner content deal which allows The Short-e Show to grow faster online “organically” while gaining revenue from advertisers and Google partners. Currently, Short-e has accumulated over 10 million video views and is listed on YouTube under “shows”.
In 2010, Short-e’s popularity hit an all-time high after he hosted Diddy’s Super Bowl party at Dolce Nightclub in South Beach. Since then, Short-e has continued to make guest appearances at some of the biggest and best clubs in the NY & FL markets while capitalizing on his TV show and popularity.
Short-e has also performed over seas in South Africa where he mixed at multiple venues in multiple cities while he was on tour there.
In January 2011, Short-e was named co-host of “Miami Music Television” a program which airs weekly on ABC in the greater South Florida market. Since then, the show has expanded and is now syndicated in Seattle, Dallas, Houston, New York, Jamaica, Bahamas and even Haiti.
Short-e’s latest completed project has stunned the industry with the release of his debut single music video titled “Hot4Eva” which displays his mufti-dimensional abilities as a DJ/Artist. He plans to drop his next single “Energy Movement” in 2013.
The best has yet to come! www.djshorte.com for the latest.
BUSINESS CONTACT ONLY
Short-E does BIG things! He is a multihyphenate to the extreme, from his hometowns (New York/Miami/Tampa) to his skills (DJ/TV Host/Artist) to his ambition… Superstar!
- 12+ Million Total YouTube video views, thousands of fans, followers, subscribers.
- Official Google YouTube Partner w/ “Show” revenue generating deal
- Interviewed over 100+ celebrities including artists, musicians, models, pro athletes, actors, insiders.
- Hosting and voice over talent for TV show currently airing on ABC10 in Miami (Miami Music Television/Monday Nights)
- Finalist in Sony/BMG online music video contest
- Featured in T-Mobile National Internal Campaign
- Former owner and vice-president of Rain Lounge Nightclub
- 2nd place in the 2008 Tampa Bay Network video awards
- Received “Certificate of Appreciation” from Everyone’s Youth United charity organization for partnership in the Bay 2 Bay Area Idol.
- Launched social networking websites in the NYC, Miami, Tampa, Los Angeles & Los Vegas markets
- 3rd place in the 2009 Tampa Bay Community Network video awards
- Founded, Produced and host of “The Short-e Show” which originally aired on UPN44 in Tampa.
- Featured on AOL radio under “Nation’s Top DJ’s” in the mixtape channel.
- Performed overseas in South Africa on a 10 day club tour
- Hard Rock Hotel resident DJ/Promoter/Host
- Performed in over 40 venues in the New York, Miami, Tampa markets
- Winner of Rising Star award – 2007 “Golden Cassette Awards” in the Entertainment-Music Category
- Included in over 10 press write-ups and featured stories in various newspapers and magazines
- Compiled an elite contact list which includes various media outlets, networks & fans
- Released Official debut single and music video in 2011 “Hot4Eva” also on iTunes.